Appointments are usually 30 minutes and must be scheduled online at least 24 hours in advance. Make an appointment with your assigned BAC academic advisor at least once each semester.
Appointments fill quickly since each advisor works with about 350 students. To make the best use of your advising appointment, arrive a few minutes early and bring a list of your questions. During an appointment, we can help you:
* Prepare an academic plan for current or future years, including optional summer courses
* Discuss major, minor, and career interests
* Identify academic support resources
* Talk about ways to complete remaining GE requirements
* Identify academic or co-curricular opportunities that support your personal and career goals
* Develop ideas for next semester class registration
* Review questions you have on your MyDegreePath audit
If you schedule an appointment and need to cancel it, use the online appointment system to cancel in advance.
Be nice to your fellow Bobcats! Cancel your appointment in advance so other students can use that appointment slot.
To schedule an appointment, click the link for your BAC academic advisor below:
Kenya Alas--advises first years with last name B; advises second & third year undeclared with last name A-Z
Giovanni Alejo--advises first years with last name A, C
Lai Lor--advises first years with last name D, E, F, G
Cesar Ochoa--advises first years with last name I, M, P
Alan Reynolds--advises first years with last name H, J, K, L, U, W
Teresa Salters--advises first years with last name N, O, R, T
Linda Yang--advises first years with last name Q, S, V, X, Y, Z