Skip to content Skip to navigation
See our Campus Ready site for most up to date information about the fall semester.Campus ReadyCOVID Help

BAC Advisors for Undeclared Students

All BAC academic advisors work with undeclared students.

Your BAC advisor will help you consider options for majors or minors based on your interests, academic strengths, and career goals.


Undeclared first years:

BAC advisor assigned based on student last name.  See the Contact Us page.


Undeclared lower division transfers:

Alan Reynolds, Ph.D., Senior Academic Advisor & Coordinator for Undeclared Transfer Student Support


Undeclared second and third year continuing students*:

Kenya Alas, M.S., Senior Academic Advisor


* If you are a second or third year continuing student or a new transfer who is Undeclared--SSHA, Undeclared--SNS, or Undeclared--SOE, you will have an assigned academic advisor in your School: