Thinking about attending UC Merced? If so, we hope you join us!
Attend Homecoming events on Fri. Oct. 18 - Sun. Oct. 20, 2019
Register to attend Virtual Bobcat Day on Sat. April 25, 2020 (online experience)
ADMITTED STUDENTS & PARENTS OR FAMILY MEMBERS
Wondering what your next steps might be after admission?
Or hope to connect with campus through social media, text messaging, or the Parent Newsletter?
Visit our new site exclusively for admitted students and families.
* Check important dates and deadlines for admitted students.
* Join us for an admitted student virtual event or webinar
See the Computer Purchase Recommendations site for students in every major.
If you plan to do an engineering major, see the School of Engineering Student Laptop Policy.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2020 CLASSES FOR FALL 2020 ADMITS
As of 6/22/20, individual course recommendations are expected to be sent to your UC Merced email July 20-24.
New first years and transfers will register for fall semester classes online after attending New Student Orientation.
Transfers will register for fall classes on Mon. July 27, 2020.
First years will have a randomly assigned registration time between Wed. July 29 - Fri. July 31, 2020.
Registration will remain open 24 hours/day and 7 days/week after your assigned time for additional schedule adjustment.
To help you get ready for Fall 2020 registration:
* See our Registration & Classes page
* Read your UC Merced email regularly after you submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR)
* Take the math placement exam online (required for first years in al majors) before June 1, 2020
* Take the chemistry placement exam online (required for all science majors, engineering majors, pre-health students) before June 1, 2020
* Take the new computer science & engineering (CSE) placement exam (required for all CSE majors and all Applied Math--CSE emphasis majors) before June 1, 2020
* Send official copies of your AP exam scores, IB exam scores, and transcripts of college courses taken in high school to UC Merced
* Review the videos and information on our Registration Resources page
UC MERCED EMAIL
After you establish your UC Merced email account, use only that account to contact academic advisors, professors, or staff in different offices on campus.
Include your first and last name and UC Merced ID number in any messages. This will help us respond to you as quickly as possible.
To access your UC Merced email, log on to your student portal at my.ucmerced.edu and click the mail icon in the upper left corner.